Education is a two step process. First is learning and second is revising with its application. Classroom teaching with the aid of activity-based learning and e-learning forms the former half of the learning process. The latter half of effective learning is completed at Blooming Buds ‘School during the revision lectures. At the end of every chapter a lecture is dedicated to revision where students teach themselves by discussion amongst each other, summarizing the chapter in the form of assignments and by giving presentations. Our methodology of project-based learning is entirely based on the research which proves that we learn.
- 10% of what we READ (books)
- 20% of what we HEAR (teachers)
- 30% of what we SEE (images)
- 50% of what we both SEE and HEAR (audio-visuals)
- 70% of what is DISCUSSED WITH OTHERS (activities)
- 80% of what we EXPERIENCE PERSONALLY (assignments and projects)
- 95% of what we TEACH someone else (presentations)
Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.